So unstable
Things are rather messy right now. I'm moving house tomorrow, into a house of people I'm not sure if I really care that much about, and far, far, far away from my workplace and any place I enjoy, like the dance studio. I haven't heard from my first kissee since the day, and I'm beginning to wonder if there really is any shred of friendship left. My housemates expect me to throw a housewarming, but I really have no-one to invite. I'm not one for throwing parties anyway, it's not my style.
No, there's nothing intelligent about this post whatsoever. This might come as a surprise, but an intelligent post takes an -alarming- amount of effort to conceive. Probably won't see to many of those for a while...
Back to cleaning my messy life until it's bright and shiny again.
This entry was posted on Friday, March 5, 2010 at 10:29 PM. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.
- No comments yet.
