Sights I like seeing - me in street clothes
in sights i love seeing on Sunday, August 30, 2009
First one is about 127348 times better right? Everybody was really supportive and told me I looked cute in the second one, but I think it's incredibly unflattering. Annoyingly, this second picture is going to be used on a poster that will be distributed all over uni campus, so EVERYONE will see it =/ The poster is for a dance event which I have to attend - I'm planning on painting my face and body for the event so no one will figure that I'm the guy in the poster, blech. Anyhoo, I'm very happy with the first photo xD I had to take around 30 photos before I finally settled on that one...I have the greatest respect for professional photographers. I think I will have to buy a tripod some time in the coming months.
In other news, one of my closest friends is leaving for Japan and I may never see her again, another couple of friends have gotten married, another friend has turned 20, and I think I have a couple of crushes. haha xD
Also, check this out.
I bought a Sacher (that's "sasher"...weird french) Torte for my friend's 20th, but she received so many cakes she couldn't keep it. In total I think only 3 slices of it were eaten by other people. Everything else you see is missing, I ate myself. I wonder how badly my skin will freak out. 8 slices to go...
This entry was posted on Sunday, August 30, 2009 at 4:30 PM and is filed under sights i love seeing. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.
- No comments yet.

