Things I love knowing - little snippets.

Random coolness - Dragon Mask

I'm a single guy, so the only person responsible for ensuring my well being and happiness is myself. This is a problem, because imagine this:

A suicidal person cheering themselves up.

Ridiculous right? But somehow, I can cheer myself up, by myself, by looking at these.

  • What a wonderful life I've had! I only wish I'd realized it sooner. Colette
  • There are no shortcuts to any place worth going. Beverly Sills.
  • It's easy to do anything in victory. It's in defeat that a man reveals himself. Floyd Patterson
  • There are no labyrinths you cannot get out of.
  • It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness. Eleanor Roosevelt
  • Habits are at first cobwebs, then cables. Spanish proverb
  • You will always pass failure on your way to success. Mickey Rooney


And finally, the one thing that I can always count on:

no matter how big the problems, pain and sorrow,
for as long as I bounce,
for as long as I dance,
for as long as I fight,
I am invincible.

Bouncing about, dancing, fighting, these are my Best skills, the things I do which I can do better than anyone else. I can always count on doing these to enforce my value of myself, to myself. But in particular, Dancing, I can do on my own. I can always count on my dancing shoes when there is no one else to save me.