Games I love playing - The Scene of the Crime
in games I love playing on Monday, June 1, 2009
I'm picky about the standard of graphics in the games I play. I don't mean how real it looks, but in terms of how powerfully it lures and immerses me. The Scene of the Crime is one game that does this nicely.
The game features smoothly animated, slick and cinematic movies on beginning and end. The graphics are all digital art, in a style that feels like a 40s detective film, a perfect match. The game is ever so slightly buggy, but enjoyable for anyone who "thinks too much".
This entry was posted on Monday, June 1, 2009 at 9:19 PM and is filed under games I love playing. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.
- No comments yet.