Things I love knowing - The bad can be good
in things I love knowing on Friday, October 10, 2008
There is an individual, who I will not name in any way, that I despise. This person has caused great pain and anguish to a number of people very close to me, and the thought that I am somehow connected to this fool is disheartening.
For a time, it was one of my greatest fears, that in spite of all my efforts, I would somehow turn into a copy of this person.
But today, I realised that this was completely impossible. Simply because this individual had little ability to blame his problems on himself, thereby hurting others with his fury, while I had a "problem" of almost always blaming myself for my problems. This "problem" of mine, is in fact, my greatest weapon in preventing myself from ever turning into that abomination, and is something I now consider to be one of my most precious character traits.
This entry was posted on Friday, October 10, 2008 at 11:41 PM and is filed under things I love knowing. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.
- No comments yet.